This delightful couple purchased this home with renovation in mind. It was situated in an ideal location, but required a serious update bringing modernization while keeping its 1940’s period charm. They asked us to design an elegant Master Suite, complete with a bedroom, master closet and elegant bathroom. While we make every attempt to maintain original walls and floors, this renovation required complete gutting of two bedrooms and closets to open the space and allow for all they wanted.
In this process we brought uneven floors and walls into level allowing for great end results. The finishing touches on this bathroom include custom white painted vanity and make-up table with White Carrara Marble countertops and a custom tile floor design using Carrara Marble tile. A free-standing tub and bridge faucets/ tub spout upped the game on a modern take on an old-world plumbing fixture. The glass shower completes this sophisticated space, which gives this master bath a modern twist on traditional.
In this homeowners’ own words, “We would highly recommend Corinthian who was able to walk into a dated, 95 year old home, see our vision and help to make it a reality.” Read more testimonials.
Location: Meridian Kessler
- White Carrara marble countertops
- Free standing soaking tub with bridge faucets
- Mosaic custom Carrara marble floor with black marble border
- Frameless shower enclosure
- Radiant floor heat
- Painted white cabinets with bridge faucets
- Custom white painted vanity and make-up table
- Removed wall dividing stool room and lavatory sink
- Added wainscoting paneling around perimeter of room
- Installed saw grass wall paper above chair railing
- Installed French polished brass vanity console with a bridge faucet, marble counter top and marble backsplash
- Floral hand painted Cementous floor tile
Other Projects for this Homeowner: