These homeowners had lived in their home a few years and were ready to transform the dated spaces, while maintaining the integrity of the homes traditional design. The kitchen was small, dark and dated on the front of the house, with the dining room on the back of the house. We chose to flip these spaces, open the doorways between them, and open a wall separating the kitchen-to-be to the family room.
We created a large open kitchen with a spacious island for food prep and entertaining that is a chef’s dream. 3×12 white tile in a herringbone pattern make the cooktop wall stunning and the custom white raised panel cabinetry are a showstopper. Thunder white countertops and champagne bronze plumbing fixtures with antique gold pendant lights complete this beautiful transformation. The dining room is now its own show, re-purposing the chandelier and showcasing their beautiful existing furnishings.
In this homeowners’ own words, “The quality of Corinthian’s work is exceptional, and the final product is absolutely beautiful.” Read more testimonials.
Location: Williams Creek, Indianapolis
- Beautiful pure white painted custom kitchen cabinets
- Salvaged custom crown molding original to the home and repurposed it in the new dining room
- Herringbone backsplash cooktop wall accent the space
- Champaign bronze plumbing complement antique gold pendent lights
- Thunder white quartz counter tops