Our homeowners had worked with us in the past on a kitchen renovation, so when they wanted a “freshening up” of their master bath, calling us was logical. They wanted to keep the existing jetted tub and tub deck, vanities, tile and shower with just simple updates to the bathroom to modernize the space. Therefore, we painted the cabinetry and added new brass knobs and replaced the tops with new Caesarstone tops to complement the cabinets. We did the same modifications to the tub deck and surround, with matching paint finish and Caesarstone top and splash. We replaced the dated lighting with new brass fixtures, replaced some plumbing fixtures with new and replaced the large beveled mirrors with painted frame mirrors with simple lines. To complete the renovation, we installed new floral wallpaper in gray/beige tones for an updated aesthetic our homeowners love.
In this homeowners’ own words, “All work was completed in a timely manner and was of the highest quality. I am thrilled with the result!” Read more testimonials.
Location: North Indianapolis
- Re-innovate the master bath using the original structure of the room
- Painted cabinetry, refaced existing tub and repurposed faucets
- New countertops and hand-held shower plumbing trim
- New modern, floral wallpaper
- New lighting fixtures and mirrors to brighten up the room